- Open the Email2SMS website. Go to https://email2sms.info/ in your computers web browser. Youll use this site to determine the carrier email code to use at the end of the recipients email address.Scroll down to the "Search the list" section. Youll find this near the top of the page.Click the "Country" drop-down box. Its on the left side of the "Search the list" section.Select your country. Scroll down until you find your countrys name
- then click the name to select it.Click the "Carrier" text box. Its to the right of the "Country" text box.Enter a carrier name. Type in the name of your recipients carrier.For example
- if your recipient uses a Sprint phone
- youd type in sprint here.Theres no need to capitalize the carriers name
- but you do need to use punctuation and proper spelling (e.g.
- type in t-mobile instead of tmobile).Review the "Gateway" result. The address in the "number@address" section is the address youll need to use when entering your recipients address.You may have to scroll down to see the "Gateway" result.In some cases
- youll see several different options which pertain to subcategories of a carrier. These options will usually all have the same address.Open your email program or website. You can send email messages to cell phones using most email apps or sites
- like Outlook
- or Yahoo.Open a new email message. Click the Compose
- or ＋ icon to do so. A new message window or page should pop up.Address the recipient in the "To:" field. Type their mobile phone number without the country code or any punctuation followed by the carriers mobile email domain.For example
- to email the U.S. number (123) 456-7890 using Verizon
- you would address the message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can add a subject in the "Subject" line
- but doing so is unnecessary
- and may not be supported by your recipients carrier.Enter your message. In the main text area of the message window
- type in the text message that you want to send.Remember
- this must be at or below 160 characters in length.