- Verify that your Android is powered off.Open the battery compartment of your Android device. In most cases
- the battery compartment can be opened and accessed by gently prying the back off your device using your fingertips.Lift and remove the battery up and out of your Android device.Insert the SIM card into your device with the gold contacts facing down
- referring to the diagram displayed next to the SIM card slot for correct placement. The diagram will inform you whether the SIM card should be inserted with the angled corner facing in
- or facing out.Replace the battery into the battery compartment.Snap the back case of your device back into place. Your SIM card will now be installed and ready for use in your Android device. Verify that your Android is powered off.Look for and identify the SIM card tray
- which is usually located on the side of your device.Insert the pointed end of the SIM ejection tool into the tiny hole located next to the SIM card tray. In most cases
- the manufacturer of your Android will provide you with the SIM ejection tool at the time you purchase your device.Pull out the SIM card tray gently using your fingertips after the tray pops out of the device.Place your SIM card into the SIM tray so that it properly fits and lies flat.Push the SIM card tray gently back into your Android until it clicks firmly into place. Your SIM card will now be installed and ready for use in your Android device.