- Turn on the router if you own the network. The router acts like a man in the middle
- connecting you to the internet. If its off
- then you wont be able to connect to that network.Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. See if the "Wi-Fi" tile is colored at the bottom of the pane.Click or tap the network name (SSID/service set identifier ) you want to connect to.Decide whether to always connect to the network automatically when its in range. Either check or uncheck the box next to "Connect automatically". button.Either enter the network password.If the router is WPS enabled
- press the button on the router to connect..Choose sharing settings. Youll be asked "Do you want allow your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on this network". Clicking away will choose the "No" option..Begin using the network. You might have to agree to the network Terms. To do this
- open a browser and attempt to access a website. Complete the requirements and begin using the network.. category. from the left pane.Click or tap "Manage known networks"..Type the networks name (SSID/service set identifier).Select the security type and authentication options/enter password.Choose if you wish to "Connect even if this network is not broadcasting". Simply check the box next to it if you want to..