- Choose the right size paper clip for the number of wires you have.Put a screw with a small washer in the middle of one of the handles of the clip
- attaching it to the bottom side of the desk
- shelf or etc.Push on the other chrome handle and the clip will open.Add more clips as required. For non-sagging cables
- put one clip apart every 12 inches (30cm) or so.Group the cables together. Then put them in the clip or clips to keep them tidied out of the way.Release the handle and all your cables are held tightly in the paper clip.Its easy to remove cables. Unlike the cheap plastic cord holders that break or are hard to get open
- or like the tape gives way when you have it full of wires
- these clips will be durable for a very long time and wont harm your cords.