- Open your Androids Apps list. This is the list of all apps installed on your device. on your Settings menu. Here you can change your Wi-Fi settings
- and connect to other devices.Tap the three vertical dots icon. This button is in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will open a drop-down menu. on the drop-down menu. This will scan your surroundings
- and list all devices around you available for a Wi-Fi Direct connection.Depending on your device and current software
- the Wi-Fi Direct button may be located at the bottom of your screen on the Wi-Fi page
- instead of a drop-down menu.Tap a device to connect. Tapping will send an invitation to the device youve selected. Your contact will have 30 seconds to accept the invitation and connect with you via Wi-Fi Direct.Open your devices image gallery.Tap and hold an image. This will highlight the image file
- and reveal new icons at the top of your screen.. It will open a list of devices around you available for a Wi-Fi Direct file transfer.Tap a device on the list. Your contact will receive a notification on their device
- asking if they want to accept a file transfer from you. If they accept
- they will receive the image youre sending on their device.