- Locate your audio out jack by looking at the back of the computer. The out audio jack is usually coloured green.Plug in the male stereo audio cable. Put the male prong side of the stereo audio cable into the out audio jack that is located on the back of the computer.Take the other end of the stereo audio cable
- and plug the male prong side into the stereo audio female Y cable.Plug one end of the RCA cable into the Y cable. Plug in the white male RCA with the white female RCA
- and plug the red male RCA with the red female RCA.Locate the “AUX IN” red and white ports on the back of the stereo. The red port stands for right
- and the white port stands for left.Plug the other end of the RCA cable with the stereo system ports. Plug in the white male RCA with the white female port
- and plug the red male RCA with the red female port.Choose "AUX" on the stereo itself to receive the sound from the computer. On some stereos this is either done by the remote control
- or manually.Check for connectivity on your computer. This may vary depending on what kind of computer/OS you have.If youre not hearing any sound
- you may just need to change the audio output.