- Download the SIManager application from Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone.Launch SIManager after the download is complete.Tap on “Settings” at the bottom of the screen and select “Copy iPhone to SIM.” All the existing contacts stored on your iPhone will be copied to your SIM card. Tap on “Contacts” from the Home screen of your Android.Tap on or press the Menu button on your Android and select “More.”On some Android models
- the “More” option may be replaced with “Import / Export.”Tap on “Copy Contacts.”If provided with the option to import or export contacts
- select the option to “Export to SIM
- ” and proceed to step #5.Tap on “Phone to SIM.”Select the individual contacts you want moved to the SIM card
- or choose the option to select all contacts.Tap on “Copy” or “OK.” All the contacts you selected will now be moved to your SIM card. Navigate to and select “Contacts” on your Blackberry device.Navigate to and click on the contact you want saved to your SIM card.If you are using a Blackberry 10 device
- swipe down on the screen and tap on “Settings.” Highlight the contacts phone number and press the Menu button on your Blackberry.If using a Blackberry 10
- tap on “Copy Contacts from Device to SIM Card.” All your existing contacts will be moved from your phone to your SIM card.Select “Copy to SIM Phone Book.”Press the Menu button again and select “Save.”Repeat steps two through five for every contact you want saved to the SIM card. You can only move one phone number at a time from your Blackberry to your SIM card.