- Swipe down from the top of the screen on your Kindle Fire
- and select “Wireless."Verify that the Airplane Mode setting is switched to “Off."Tap on “Wi-Fi
- ” then tap the “On” button next to Wi-Fi. A list of Wi-Fi networks within range will display on-screen.Tap on the wireless network you want to connect to. Networks labeled with a lock icon will require you to enter a password to access those particular networks.Enter the password if required
- then tap on “Connect." Your Kindle Fire will then connect to the Internet using that particular network. Swipe down from the top of your screen and tap on “Wireless."Verify that Airplane Mode is set to “Off."Tap on “Wi-Fi
- ” then toggle Wi-Fi to “On."Tap on “Join Other Network."Enter the name of your network into the “Network SSID” text field.Click on the dropdown menu next to “Security
- ” and select a network security type.Enter the network password if required
- then tap on “Save." Your Kindle Fire will then connect to the Internet.