- Insert the Digi SIM card into the SIM slot on your phone. In some phones
- you can find the SIM cartridge in the back; in some cases
- youll need a small utensil
- like a straightened paper clip
- to push in a button and pop out the SIM cartridge from the sides of the phone. If you are changing from another service
- leave the old SIM in your phone and confirm the network change
- then change the SIM once your phone loses signal. Turn on your phone. Wait for your phone to start up completely.Make your first call. It doesnt matter what number you are calling. Press "1" when prompted to activate your SIM. It may take 24 hours from the time you bought the SIM card for your number to be registered. If it has been more than 24 hours
- bring the SIM back to the store you bought it from to get further assistance. You can also call 0162211800 for assistance.